When you book online or via phone with Detail.com, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
Booking Terms & Conditions
• Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
• Detail.com will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
• All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
• Detail.com or its vendors do not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
• We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
• Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
• We reserve the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
• Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
• We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by Stripe.com.
• We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
• All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk
• All orders placed require address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at anytime at the sole discretion of Cardetailing.com. Detail.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Detail.com reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
• Detail.com will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions
• We have a minimum call-out charge that varies by location.
• Detail.com reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of $75 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
• A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
• Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
• Detail.com reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
• Detail.com reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
• Prices online do not include any local and/or state taxes that apply to services. Taxes can be applied in: Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Washington D.C, Washington State, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
• Detail.com will send you SMS text messages to confirm your service request, provide information about the detailer matched to your job, and to conduct a customer satisfaction survey after the job is completed. Depending on your mobile phone service, you may incur costs from these SMS text messages from your mobile phone service provider. Detail.com is not responsible for any of these potential costs.
• Detail.com may provide your order request to any detailer within our network or out of our network to fulfill your request in a timely manner.
• When your service request is matched to a provider, your name, phone number, service address and vehicle information will be shared with that service provider.
• Detail.com may call you directly to schedule your service or conduct a customer satisfaction survey. In the event of a canceled request, we may call you to inquire about your reasons for canceling.
• All inbound and outbound customer service calls may be recorded for quality assurance.
Our Service Terms & Conditions
• We may ask you where you heard about Detail.com in order to gauge our marketing strategies
• We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
• We must have permission to hold a debit or credit card to secure a regular booking and we will charge the card after each visit.
• We reserve the right to charge a debit or credit card the full amount should the vehicles(s) not be available for cleaning and the booking has not been cancelled in advance (see cancellation policy)
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
• We require 24 hours notice from the start of the arrival window to cancel any booking/detailing service. All appointments must be cancelled online with the link provided in your email confirmation.
• Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation will result in a minimum charge of 25% of the service cost.
• Same day appointments that are cancelled will incur a charge of 25% of the service cost.
• Detail.com reserve the right to take full payment if a booking is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
• Detail.com reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
• Detail.com reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
• Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.
• If there is probable and clear cause that the service technician did not fulfill the package as ordered or there is clear evidence of poor craftsmanship, we will at our cost refund or redo the uncompleted or unsatisfactory portion of the service.
• Cleaning or repairing the vehicle personally or professionally after the initial service without authorization from Detail.com voids our Service Guarantee. Redos, refunds, or reimbursements will not be made after any unauthorized cleaning or repairs.
• Refusing a redo appointment for the unsatisfactory portion of your service limits any refunds to 20% of the value of your service.
• Failure to disclose at the time of booking any conditional issues that involve heavy stains, foul odors, human or animal biological waste, mold, mildew, chemical spills, chemical overspray or any other hazardous materials voids our service guarantee. No refunds, redos, or any additional work will be performed outside of the original package or estimate.
• Some issues may require services beyond those you ordered. Refusing the services recommended by customer service or your on-site technician may invalidate the service guarantee.
• Only services included in your order and additional services authorized by Detail.com are covered under our service guarantee. Any services not authorized by Detail.com are at customer's own risk.
• Payment is due at the completion of your service. Refusal or failure to pay for your service invalidates our service guarantee and any redo services or discounts are at the sole discretion of Detail.com
• Filing a credit card dispute/chargeback for billed services invalidates our service guarantee and no refunds or redo appointments will be authorized
• Claims must be filed within 48 hours of the completion of the service by using our online Support Request tool.
• For payer verification purposes, Gift Certificates have a 48 hour holding period before they can be redeemed for services.
• Gift Certificates can only be used once per vehicle per service.
• Gift certificates can not be combined or redeemed with any other additional discounts, coupons, or promotions.
• The final price for services rendered may exceed the value of this gift certificate.
• Additional charges may apply to the redeemer if they choose a package that exceeds the cash value of their gift certificate.
• Additional surcharges for excessive pet hair, biological waste, other hazardous materials, larger vehicles, excessive damage, or other issues may apply.
• Gift certificates reflect a cash value. Prices for services may adjust due to seasonality, location, inflation, or demand.
• Any balances for services ordered are due at time of service and do not include additional services, tax, or gratuity.
• In the event the redeemer is not covered by the Detail.com network a refund will be issued to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
• After 6 months of non-use the gift certificate is non-refundable.
• All window tint installations come with a limited lifetime warranty. Your tint warranty is provided directly by the film manufacturer. Sample warranty information.
• Detail.com does not warranty against product defects.
• Detail.com will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle, or to the location of service.
• Prices do not include the removal of old film. Prices for film removal are based on the condition of the vehicle and the glass.
• Minimum price for tint removal is $20 per window.
• Any additional fees to remove your old film will be discussed prior to your service commencing.