“I would not recommend this Business when researching/considering Detailing services. After my support ticket ID 6668 was logged with pictures attached clearly illustrating services missed, Detail.com's resolution response is missing the mark. Why would I want the dishonest, assigned Detailer to come back and complete missing services? Why would it be acceptable for a very low partial credit amount to be offered that does not cover 80% of the documented services missed? The Support team copied the same, canned response three times as I provided additional documentation of misses.
Feedback after the appointment - it was the first time I am using Detail.com let alone the first time I decided to invest in Detailing services. My overall experience with the Technician/Detailer was not ideal on top of services just flat out not being completed. I am not satisfied with quality of services nor engaging with Detail.com to sort out a resolution.
1) the Detailer was late/arrived outside the designated appointment window. The last text indicated he would arrive 12:30p. The Detailer arrived ~ 1:30p.
2) the Detailer left the job site when he initially arrived to get more supplies. The detailer came back an hour later ~ 2:30p MT
3) upon indication that the job was complete, there were multiple interior services missing with the Detailer's quality of work. The entire interior was clearly was not vacummed nor steam cleaned + leather seats and floor mats.The Detailer attempted to make it right and re-did some of the work.
4) Overspray was left on the windows
5) Console and cupholder areas were partially cleaned. Lint is apparent in the documented pictures.
6) Vents were not touched
7) The Detailer completed work by evening time. During inspection of the exterior the following morning, both the vehicle and the RV trailer show proper wash was not conducted. There are areas that should have dirt and residue removed. It is evident that no scrubbing was really conducted nor the following services:
- Clay prep all painted surfaces to remove harmful contaminants
- Apply high quality wax by hand to all painted surfaces
- Wipe down engine bay
I have taken many pictures. Both vehicles clearly show issue areas. I cringe to provide the feedback, I work to be a very reasonable and calm customer. During the time of the appointment, I did engage the Detailer and asked him politely to make it all right. He had his teammate do all the work while he sat in his personal vehicle. I don't have any idea why both of them were not working together to conduct the services.”